Dr. Aleza Andron is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist and Oculoplastic Eyelid Specialist and Surgeon.
Dr. Andron received her BA from Barnard College, followed by Medical School at the Sackler Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University. She completed her Ophthalmology Residency at Shaarei Zedek Hospital and Oculoplastic Fellowship at Manhattan Eye and Ear in New York.
In Israel, Dr. Andron is a Senior Physician in the Ophthalmology Department at Shaare Zedek Hospital and has a private practice in the Jerusalem office.
· Eyelid Disorders
· Heavy or Drooping Eyelids
· Excess Skin or Bags on Upper/Lower Eyelids
· Tearing and Tear Duct Obstructions
· Dry eye/Blepharitis
· Eyelids Turning In or Out
· Misdirected Eyelashes
· Blepharoplasty – Plastic Surgery of the Eyelids
· Ptosis Eyelid Repair
· Eyelid Lesions, Skin Tags and Cysts Removal
· Chalazion Removal
· Botox around the eyes
For any questions or requests leave your information below and we will get back to you.